Friday, October 5, 2007

Welcome!

I'd like you to meet my beautiful daughter.



This is Isabella Rose May, born at 1:19pm today. Weighing in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and 21 inches long, she and her mother are both very healthy, very happy, and very tired.

After 12 hours of labor and very little progress made (nearly no dialation), the decision was made to go with a C-Section. Cori was pretty disappointed that it didn't go according to plan, but she put on her bravest face and came through the surgery like a champ. I'm sitting in the recovery room with Cori and Isabella right now, and if you ask me, they are the two most beautiful girls in the world.

More photos to come later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabella is the most beautiful neice I've ever seen!!

We can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations you guys!

Unknown said...

hello, BJ it's Kathy. Isabella is beautiful. I am glad to hear that Cori and Isabella or both doing fine. Hopefully BJ is doing fine too, it's tough sometimes on dads also. Everyone at work sends their best wishes!!! Can't wait to see Isabella in person.

Sookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sookie said...

Rock on BJ and Cori, I love the babies name too.

-Christine

John M said...

Congratz! You R0X0RZ B0X0RZ!!!!

Excellent name! It's very fitting. Remember....no WOW for you at least for a little while, or you might see baby bottle flying at your head. lol.

Good Luck, and I'll see you later!

Meanne Jeanne said...

Congrats BJ and Cori...it is so nice to meet your baby girl!!!! Take care and hope to see you soon...Jeanne, Andrew, Dakota and MacKenzie.

pat dickens said...

I's glad everyone is ok. Isabella Rose surely is a beautiful girl. She's nearly half grown isn't she?

Congratulations to all of you!!!