Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas decorations already?

The original assignment was as follows: Go to the attic, retrieve the fall decorations, return to the main floor. It certainly sounded simple.



Wait a minute. That doesn't look right. That looks like snow, and snow isn't part of the fall decorations... I must have done something wrong...



Ah yes. That would be the problem.



Luckily, only one of my legs made the short trip from the attic to the nursery when I tripped. I whacked my knee pretty hard performing my little stunt, but overall it's just my ego that's bruised. Now to figure out how to fix a sizable hole in the ceiling... I'm guess I'll chalk this up to being a learning experience.



There. Much better.

1 comment:

Meanne Jeanne said...

I have no comment, but...that is so you BJ!